Application to participate in the Institutes study program is open to anyone of any age or nationality who is interested in learning how to gain greater control over their life by understanding the relationship between consciousness and experience. The only two requirements are that the applicant be connected to the internet and able to read English.
To apply, Copy and complete the form below and email, along with your photo, to IIGL Dean of Students, Deb Rosen at
We do not accept applications that do not meet the required word minimum or do not include your photo. Also, please provide the requested profile. We do not accept CV's or resumes.
The Application Form is divided into Four Parts (a) Personal Information data (b) Questionnaire (c) Learning Contract (d) Profile
Personal Information Data
Other languages spoken:
Questionnaire (there are no right or wrong answers):
- How did you hear about the Institute for Global Leadership?
- Why would you like to participate in this study program? (Minimum 50 words)
- Please describe your vision of a world that works for everyone. (Minimum 50 words)
- What do you see as the most pressing problems facing the world today? (Minimum 100 words)
- How do you feel these problems could best be solved? (Minimum 100 words)
- Do you commit yourself to reading and completing the assessment on both of these books within 30 days of receipt? ____ Yes ____ No
- Once you complete your two introductory books and are accepted as an active student, you will be shipped the books for Level One. Do you commit yourself to reading and completing the assessment on each of these books within 90 days of receipt (up to 90 days for each book)? ____ Yes ____ No
- Should you become inactive (by not completing at least one book & assessment every three months) are you willing – upon request – to forward your remaining books to another student in your country at your own expense? ____ Yes ____ No
- Once you complete a book are you willing – upon request – to forward it to another IIGL student in your country at your own expense? ____ Yes ____ No
Profile (minimum 500 words)
Please write a one page profile of yourself. This should include the kind of information that will help us to get to know you better. It might include your personal interests, dreams & goals in life, travels, favorite books & movies, special studies or projects you have participated in, leadership experience, family, and anything else which would help us to know you better. This will also be posted on our website, along with your photo.